3.13.2010

Two Very Alive Maine Lobsters, 1 1/4 pound each

Cheap Two Very Alive Maine Lobsters, 1 1/4 pound each Review




In my humble opinion, Maine lobster taste better, and more meat than any other lobster in the world. The title is "Alive" Maine Lobster "is not quite accurate, because it can catch the coastal area, North Carolina Nova Scotia. My father was given from the Hancock Gourmet Cancer Society and I was delivered December 24 at 6:18 The lobster is alive, healthy and ready to cook. I have a cup of hot water, and my wife went into the kitchen, what I wasdo. She got mad and would not let them in the pot. I had to take them to a salt water aquarium, and now they are the new favorites.




Two Very Alive Maine Lobsters, 1 1/4 pound each Feature


  • Hardshell and full of meat
  • Fresh from Cundy's Harbor
  • Ready to cook and enjoy
  • Minimum 1 1/4 pound
  • Shipped fresh




Two Very Alive Maine Lobsters, 1 1/4 pound each Overview


This is real, live Maine lobster from the cold clear waters of Cundy's Harbor, Maine's oldest commercial lobstering village. Our live lobster leaves the ocean for the first time on the day of shipment to you!



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 13, 2010 20:16:15

No comments:

Post a Comment